Demo Day of the all-Russian competition on the AI in pharmaceutics
Today, on May 31, 2019, the finale of the open competition for development teams and start-ups, which create drug discovery & development solutions using artificial intelligence (AI) technologies, took place at “Boiling Point ASI”. The competition was organized by ChemRar Group together with the Moscow Institute of Physics and Technology and the NeuroNet Industry Union.
During the Demo Day, the project teams presented their drug development solutions based on artificial intelligence. The expert jury picked up the most promising projects with industry-specific solutions and “product hypotheses”.
What the winners got:
- Orders for pilot implementation of their solutions
- The opportunity to attract investments for the development of their products or services from ChemRar Group and partners
The projects were reviewed during 5 + 5 pitch sessions (i. e. 5 minutes for a pitch and another 5 minutes for questions and answers). A pitch is a brief structured presentation of a project for potential investors or customers. The purpose of the pitch is to attract attention of the experts and win their confidence in supporting and piloting the project.
All projects were assessed by the following criteria:
- Ability to resolve relevant tasks/issues efficiently
- Project/proposal readiness
- Project team maturity (industry-specific and business experience)
- Consistency of customer proposals
Please contact the following members of the organizational committee if you have any questions:
Nikita Chizhov, projects +7 (926) 255-47-53
Viktor Stepanov, experts +7 (929) 994-02-25
Elizaveta Tikhonova, general questions, site +7 (903) 777-32-30