ChemRar Research and Development Institute
ChemRar Research and Development Institute is one of the leaders in the contractual development of innovative chemical and biotechnological drug products in Russia. Our clients and partners are given opportunities of non-clinical and pharmaceutical development of drug products at the level of international research centers in line with the requirements of the laboratory practice and industry standards.
The experience of operations on the international market, regular audits of the quality of research for Russian and international clients, availability of modern research infrastructure enable ChemRar RDI to conduct research at the highest possible level.
ChemRar Research and Development Institute offers broad opportunities for in vitro and in vivo studies of the efficiency and safety of innovative drugs.
In vitro and in vivo ADME:
- Absorption: a study of passive (РАМРА) and active (Caco2/PGP, BCRP) transport, solubility, lipophilicity, evaluation of bioavailability in animal studies;
- Distribution: plasma protein binding (animals, humans), blood/plasma distribution, distribution to organs and tissues in animal studies;
- Metabolism: stability in blood plasma, various liver fractions (microsomes, S9) (mice, rats, dogs, monkeys, and humans), artificial gastric and intestinal juice, metabolite prediction, identification of metabolizing cytochrome;
- Excretion: excretion of a substance and/or metabolites in animal studies;
- In vitro prediction of drug-drug interactions: interaction with human liver cytochromes and transporters;
- Study of pharmacokinetics in animals (mice, rats, rabbits, dogs, monkeys) at various administration routes.
- Development and validation of bioanalytical methods in accordance with the EMA and FDA requirements;
- Analysis of HPLC/MSMS samples in various matrices (plasma, serum, blood corpuscles, etc.);
- Analysis of concentration of targeted proteins (cytokines, CRP, etc.) using the EIA, PCR methods;
- Calculation of pharmacokinetic parameters using the WinNonlin Professional software package;
- Evaluation of bioequivalence, drug-drug interactions (DDI).
In vitro and in vivo pharmacology
- Development and optimization of methods for the evaluation of the activity of in vitro compounds;
- High-performance screening (the library houses 10 to 200 thousand substances) on various targets: ion channels, GPCR, kinases, HDACs, viral polymerases, etc.;
- Primary and secondary pharmacodynamics;
- Pharmacological activity and safety.
In vivo pharmacological activity models:
- CNS disease models;
- Obesity, metabolic syndrome;
- Anti-inflammatory and analgesic activity;
- Study of anti-tumor activity: xenografts of human tumors;
- Work with models of animals from European breeding grounds, developing models to order.
- Study of general toxicity of a substance (acute, subchronic, chronic);
- Specific toxicity (mutagenicity, carcinogenicity, immunotoxicity, reproductive toxicity);
- Evaluation of toxicokinetics and immunogenicity;
- Research protocols meet the requirements of the international OECD and ICH guidelines;
- Research is conducted in line with the GLP requirements;
- SPF animals (mice, rats) from a large international breeding ground.